9th Dist Congressional Seat Drawing a Crowd

tbgfan

Boucher sold out the people of Southwest Virginia. He's been in office way to long and needs to be removed. That day can't come fast enough for the people in the 9th district.

I'm intrigued by what I'm hearing/reading about Jessee Ring so far.

Edited by bhs7695

I completely dissagree. Boucher has always done well for SWVA, and brought the bacon home. He is also one of the ones, as well as one of the ones from WV that placed a lot of protections in the Cap and Trade Bill. He has ran unopposed for years because of his leadership, and service to SWVA. If he loses his seat it will be because the people are duped into believing the false and misguiding picture that the GOP will paint of Boucher.

I completely dissagree. Boucher has always done well for SWVA, and brought the bacon home. He is also one of the ones, as well as one of the ones from WV that placed a lot of protections in the Cap and Trade Bill. He has ran unopposed for years because of his leadership, and service to SWVA. If he loses his seat it will be because the people are duped into believing the false and misguiding picture that the GOP will paint of Boucher.

The people of SWVA need to get on the good/right side of politics. That would be the (Grand Old Party). The Democracts in SWVA have done nothing for the people they represent. It's past time for Rick Boucher to go!

A career politician is never a good thing no matter if they are a Democrat, Republican, or other.

Boucher sold out the people of Southwest Virginia. He's been in office way to long and needs to be removed. That day can't come fast enough for the people in the 9th district.

I'm intrigued by what I'm hearing/reading about Jessee Ring so far.

If you don't live along I-81, you don't matter to Rick Boucher. It's been that way since 1981, and the man needs to be sent out on the first Greyhound rolling. I would probably cry if I saw the 9th turn red. I am not at all joking. It would be one of the happiest days of my life, because then can we start to rebuild SWVA.

This could be the kind of year that saw Boucher get elected in the first place. Frustration with the incumbent people felt had lost touch with them, a crappy economy, and resentment of a first term President proposing dramatic changes, led to Boucher getting elected in 1982.

Do the circumstances sound familiar?