Gunner McGee

rvtne216

Since Richlands season is now over where I he on the all time greats of RHS history...he's 2nd on my list...how many points dud he fall short of Ben Mulkeyy

and where will he suit up next for

I am not sure where he ended up in terms of Mulkey, but he may not have surpassed Timmy Brown either?? I watched all three play in there respective times, Mulkey, Brown and McGee. Gunner was way behind the talent factor of the other two. Mulkey and Brown were very smart court players, understood the game and it showed. They were not blessed with the talent around them that McGee had this year, but in my opinion either one of these guys were hands down better players, and not becaused they scored more points. They were both better defensively and better all around players. Not taking anything away from McGee just they way I saw it. I am sure others may disagree. McGee playing at the next level, we will just have to see.

I am not sure where he ended up in terms of Mulkey, but he may not have surpassed Timmy Brown either?? I watched all three play in there respective times, Mulkey, Brown and McGee. Gunner was way behind the talent factor of the other two. Mulkey and Brown were very smart court players, understood the game and it showed. They were not blessed with the talent around them that McGee had this year, but in my opinion either one of these guys were hands down better players, and not becaused they scored more points. They were both better defensively and better all around players. Not taking anything away from McGee just they way I saw it. I am sure others may disagree. McGee playing at the next level, we will just have to see.

Do not leave petey ball out of the mix.