Carrol

shroom

Is it just me or do they never play clean...

Its like the rest of the teams we have played all season. every swd team has had quite a-bit of dirty moments of play. It happens, its soccer. It happens in all sports.

You have to play as physical as the Refs let you play or the other team will run you over. It is the Officals job to keep things under control.

I was at the game and I believe it was not that bad. The only questionable thing was at the end of the game when the carroll team crashed the goal and they got to the ball the same time as the keeper. The ref called a foul but seem to not know who to give a card to. Besides that I believe it was a well played game for both teams. I only wish people would realize that soccer is a contact sport and you are going to get hit or pushed so get over it and play the game. By the way Shroom it is spelled CARROLL.

Yes exactly soccer is a contact sport and that's exactly how it was played.

People's misconseption of the game annoys me. your gonna give out hits and your going to take them as well.

I will say I hate people who flop but it is a popular, smart stragety. Im not gonna lie I have done it (i can think of a couple moments through out my high school career, but very little), and so has everyone else. If you say u havent ever your a lier.