Graham at Tazewell

tazrunner

I expect a pretty well fought game from both sides. Graham will have to be on top of their game playing at Linolnshire and without Scott Brewster for the rest of the season.

yea I heard about that, I hope he can heal up and get back the field soon as possible for his sake

yea I heard about that, I hope he can heal up and get back the field soon as possible for his sake

yeah i spoke with one of his teammates today and he broke both bones in his shin, more than likely not back on the field this year. the game should be a good one, it was close at east river and i expect another close one at lincolnshire

yeah i spoke with one of his teammates today and he broke both bones in his shin, more than likely not back on the field this year. the game should be a good one, it was close at east river and i expect another close one at lincolnshire

I'm not looking to start an argument or big debate, but the game wasn't as close as it looked.

I'm not looking to start an argument or big debate, but the game wasn't as close as it looked.

neither am i but the score was 3-0 and thats pretty darn close, each team has improved considering it was the 3rd game of Tazewells season. I guess we'll find out tomorrow at 6:30 at lincolnshire right???

it was alot closer than the score showed..

3-0 is not "pretty darn close.

Anyway, the first game Graham controlled possession and basically the flow of the game. Tazewell didn't really have any legit scoring oppurtunites. So how was it closer than the score showed?

You know why the score at East River was 8-2 last year? Cause we would play our strikers in through balls and they would score with them. It would have been the same had the officials not wrongfully called so many offsides.

Anyway, the first game Graham controlled possession and basically the flow of the game. Tazewell didn't really have any legit scoring oppurtunites. So how was it closer than the score showed?

You know why the score at East River was 8-2 last year? Cause we would play our strikers in through balls and they would score with them. It would have been the same had the officials not wrongfully called so many offsides.

we won at lincolnshire last year though. (; just sayin haha.

I had pretty good views of all the offside calls there was two that was wrongfully called but it wasn't as many as you all complained about.

You all had plenty of one v one's that the tazewell goalie stuffed. Come on you have to give him alot of credit.

And the one we played at lincolnshire this past monday was a Close game. Both teams really showed their toughness. Good job. Both teams had some great moments of play. and "most" of you guys had good sportsmenship on the field and "most" played clean soccer.

the officials were right..it is where u are when the ball is played. u cant be ahead then jump back and think its okay. and that was last years season. 6 or the 8 goals at that game came from a guy that graduated so there's no reason to bring it up. and what happened at tazewell last year?

And the one we played at lincolnshire this past monday was a Close game. Both teams really showed their toughness. Good job. Both teams had some great moments of play. and "most" of you guys had good sportsmenship on the field and "most" played clean soccer.

each team had a couple of people doing ''dumb'' fouls u could say

each team had a couple of people doing ''dumb'' fouls u could say

yes, for example a certain individual taking our goalie out of contention and feeling good about one's self for doin that. But its cool he will hopefully get back to where he needs to be.

It was a sportsmanship filled game though. I would definitly replay it again if i could rewind time.

Edited by tazrunner

yes, for example a certain individual taking our goalie out of contention and feeling good about one's self for doin that. But its cool he will hopefully get back to where he needs to be.

It was a sportsmanship filled game though. I would definitly replay it again if i could rewind time.

gosh....i wonder who is posting this???? shew that's a hard 1 to figure out...