Marion 7-4

Carroll 6-4-1

Tazewell 4-8

Richlands 1-11

Grundy 1-10

Who won the Marion/Graham rematch? Carroll has Grundy on Thursday

I believe the above is correct.

Marion won in overtime 2-1.

Graham got a PK from a handball with about a minute left in regulation and couldn't convert. Marion got a goal in the second overtime when a player ran onto a goal kick and scored. Which I think is cheap because they have such a short field.

Anyways, that's the second time this year Graham could have won a game if they could have converted on a PK. Instead, they have a loss and a tie.

Graham had many shots deflect off the post that didn't go in. One of their biggest problems seems to be finishing goals. A lot of games they seem to dominate the possession and keep the ball on the opponents side of the field but don't turn those oppurtunites into goals.

I guess there will be a coin toss for 3rd and 4th. Which will be big, If Carroll wins the toss then they may meet Marion in the semis and Marion has beat them 2 times. (3-2 OT and 2-1) If Carroll loses the coin toss then a possible meeting with Abingdon. Carroll has played them strong as well. (3-2 and 2-1) Graham has split with Marion and lost both times to Abingdon (not sure the scores). This might be the first year that Abingdon and Marion does not make it to the finals together. When I find out the coin flip I will post it. Good luck to all. I am not trying to over look Tazewell, Richlands, or Grundy any of these teams could mess all of this up.

This is what I have found out about the coin toss. It is not a coin toss now it is another type of system now and Carroll as long as they win tomorrow will have the tie breaker with Graham. So as long as Carroll beats Grundy then they will finish 3rd. The SWD tourney is wide open this year and should be fun to watch.

The tie breaker is a lottery number that was chosen at the beginning of school year. Seven teams in district, so your school will have one number between 1-7, this number applies for all sports.

The tie breaker is a lottery number that was chosen at the beginning of school year. Seven teams in district, so your school will have one number between 1-7, this number applies for all sports.

tazewell and carroll baseball flipped a coin for their decider