Extra Extra Read All About It Grundy Coaches Hired!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest redneckman

Guest redneckman

Just in basketball coaches at Grundy are named.

The Winner Of the Girls Job Goes To: Craig Plymal

The Winner Of the Boys Job Goes To: Former Girls Coach Bill Christian

Whats everyone opion on these hires?

Guest stuntdouble

You know this will be interesting because Plymal don't know anything about basketball hell he don't know anything about football and I think he played that but the girls will win anyway no matter who coaches. As for the boys didn't this coach get run off by the parents of the girls basketball team, what would make him think he could coach the boys team. Well I guess this proves that Grundy does not care about there basketball program because they haven't had a true basketball coach in about 10-20 years.

You know this will be interesting because Plymal don't know anything about basketball hell he don't know anything about football and I think he played that but the girls will win anyway no matter who coaches. As for the boys didn't this coach get run off by the parents of the girls basketball team, what would make him think he could coach the boys team. Well I guess this proves that Grundy does not care about there basketball program because they haven't had a true basketball coach in about 10-20 years.

The problem with Grundy's girls and other girl's teams in the SWD is that parents think this is still little league and their little girl deserves to play all the time and get a trophy - in general all of the SWD teams have parents who want to think they are in control and that their little girl is a D1 prospect -- and if you know anything about bball you know a D1 girl in our area are few and far between.

I think Bill Christian will do a great job with the boys -- I wish him the best --