Umpire problems ?

I heard form a couple of different people that a home plate UMP during one of the Region D Baseball playoffs got out of hand with his calls and actions during the game. From what I can understand the Base umps did not like some of the things going on and called the Head of Officials after the game.The touney Directory also appologized to one of the teams Head coach and told him the UMP would not be allowed to up for them ever again.

Wonder if this was the same guy that called a game between Graham & CC at CC? This guy was dropping F-bombs all night, & kept burping in our catchers ear. There was nothing wrong with the calls he was making...just his overall attitude was just really weird.

This wouldn't happen to be the same person who officiated a basketball game at TV against Haysi would it? That guy flipped off some of the fans in Haysi's bleachers. He is not allowed to officiate any Haysi games. Caught on video.

I dont know if it effected the out come or not I didn't get to see the game. Just the thought of it happening in a region game or any game is bad for all sports in Southwestern Virginia.