2nd Annual Slobber Knockers Coed Classic

fatherof4

The 2nd Annual Slobber Knockers Coed Classic will be held June 26th-27th at the St. Paul High School field in St. Paul, VA. There will be a 3 game guarantee and a $100 entry fee. Men will hit any 12 inch incrediball and the women will hit any 11 inch ball. This will be an unlimited HR tournament. There will also be a Men's and Women's HR Derby. To enter call Kevin at 276-762-0293 or Scott at 276-220-9708. All proceeds will go to the Blue Flames fastpitch team.

The 2nd Annual Slobber Knockers Coed Classic will be held June 26th-27th at the St. Paul High School field in St. Paul, VA. There will be a 3 game guarantee and a $100 entry fee. Men will hit any 12 inch incrediball and the women will hit any 11 inch ball. This will be an unlimited HR tournament. There will also be a Men's and Women's HR Derby. To enter call Kevin at 276-762-0293 or Scott at 276-220-9708. All proceeds will go to the Blue Flames fastpitch team.

Just wondering, what sort of turnout do you get for these tournaments? They sound like a load of fun to play in, and I'd hope that you get a good turnout for them. I've also wondered for a while how serious some people take slow-pitch in SWVA. I know in central VA and central PA there are some people who get REALLY into it, as in "buying-$350-bats" into it.

I'd love to do one of these sometime. The drive's a bit of a drawback, and so are my ankles, which never seem to be both healthy at the same time. I enjoyed intramural softball at UVA.

Just wondering, what sort of turnout do you get for these tournaments? They sound like a load of fun to play in, and I'd hope that you get a good turnout for them. I've also wondered for a while how serious some people take slow-pitch in SWVA. I know in central VA and central PA there are some people who get REALLY into it, as in "buying-$350-bats" into it.

I'd love to do one of these sometime. The drive's a bit of a drawback, and so are my ankles, which never seem to be both healthy at the same time. I enjoyed intramural softball at UVA.

FWIW, I do know that Princeton has some pretty competitive slow-pitch softball leagues throughout the summer.

Other than the fact that they play, I don't know any further details. I haven't participated in them myself, but I do have several friends that play every summer.