Out of town G-man here

Kingbean

So how good are the guys this year? Are they still in the SWD this season or did they move already to Single A?

I am hoping to make it to my first Graham-Beaver game in 18 years (since my brother last played) so I hope its not too bad.

Kingbean - Good to see you back on the board! Would love to make it in this year, but the Pee-Wee schedule takes top billing and then we follow-up with a flag game on Sunday.

G-Conman25

Ive heard they got speed this year but it won't be enough speed to keep up with Bluefield.

The line is the big concern IMO.

I heard they have a lot of guys that have a lot of heart and determination though which is always very good!!

Hope its a very intense and close game for us and ESPN.

Kingbean - Good to see you back on the board! Would love to make it in this year, but the Pee-Wee schedule takes top billing and then we follow-up with a flag game on Sunday.

G-Conman25

I am fortunate that the Graham-Beaver weekend falls on one where my little one is not playing soccer in the midwest. Her team travels between IN, OH, KY and MI so we are on the road every other weekend it seems. Will be in Cincy the weekend prior and in Dayton the weekend after the game.

Where are you guys playing in Dayton? Would like very much to drink an adult beverage with you if time allows and the schedules line up! Let me know and then I'll drop you a line with my phone number!

Graham is extremely young and the bluefield game has the potential to turn very ugly, very quickly...but these guys seem to be a scrappy bunch, hopefully they can turn Graham's recent misfortunes around...Next couple of years after this season look promising, however.