Carroll County Roster...

ProudBengal

Anyone know where one can be found? Thanks in advance.

That was a good game the other night between our 2 schools. You guys have a lot of speed and should do pretty good this year. Good luck with your season and I hope you guys go far in the playoffs.

That was a good game the other night between our 2 schools. You guys have a lot of speed and should do pretty good this year. Good luck with your season and I hope you guys go far in the playoffs.

Thanks, I actually was able to attend the benefit game this year. I thought my boys played fairly well, still have a lot of work to do. I just finished looking at our schedule......and the Bengals are going to have to continue improving in order to be competitive with their non-district slate. Magna Vista has continued to elevate their program recently, and it appears that the rest of the district has improved as well.

You guys have an outstanding team and I have enjoyed my 2 trips to Richlands (went to the 7-6 loss back in either '04 or '05). Best of luck with the upcoming season and at Gate City this week.