Tenn vs. Oregon

Big Orange 1

Just got home from the game. Tennessee came out fired up and played well the first half. The second half Oregon flexed their muscles and the beatdown was on. Too much depth, too much size, too much speed. I did not think UT would lose as bad as they did, but Oregon is a real good football team. They traveled well and their fans were terrific. I saw a few guys wearing "We Hate Kiffin Too" t-shirts. The much better team won. I still think TENN will beat someone they're not supposed to, I would love for it to be the Gaytors next Saturday.

Just got home from the game. Tennessee came out fired up and played well the first half. The second half Oregon flexed their muscles and the beatdown was on. Too much depth, too much size, too much speed. I did not think UT would lose as bad as they did, but Oregon is a real good football team. They traveled well and their fans were terrific. I saw a few guys wearing "We Hate Kiffin Too" t-shirts. The much better team won. I still think TENN will beat someone they're not supposed to, I would love for it to be the Gaytors next Saturday.

Oregon is just that good, IMO. That Oregon team is awfully scary, and could run the table this season.

I thought the weather delay also affected the game. It took the momentum and crowd away and gave Oregon an opportunity to adjust.

Give credit where it is due, the Vols played a great first half. They will get better. Depth will take time.