Oh yeah!

Bulldogs52

No matter win or lose it just a great feeling to be seeing my favorite team in action and inside an awesome stadium! Plus it's on prime time t.v. so being as close to the field as I will be, I may make it on t.v.

Plus it's on prime time t.v. so being as close to the field as I will be, I may make it on t.v.

so what you're saying is....we should be on the lookout for a SWVASPORTS.COM poster in the crowd.

let me clarify, I meant a poster that you would take in the stadium that had SWVASPORTS.COM written on it......Not, we are going to be looking for a poster on this forum. I guess it could have been taken either way.....my apologies.

let me clarify, I meant a poster that you would take in the stadium that had SWVASPORTS.COM written on it......Not, we are going to be looking for a poster on this forum. I guess it could have been taken either way.....my apologies.

I like that idea. Make a sign. Then only the select few that post on here will know!!

• 4 weeks later...