Battle vs PH

battleftbl

No player from PH went tothe hospital

If this is true, its great news. We all assumed and heard that a player did. Not to mention the ambulance turning the lights on and taking off not to long after the fight was over.

no kid from ph went to the hospital. but a few from battle got hurt...and far as punishments go how could you not punish battle? so are you saying that it is acceptable for 4 or 5 battle guys to be on top of and punching one PH guy? i mean i might not have a copy of the film but i aint blind..explain that

and i dont think Compton apoligized.....Compton doesnt apoligize for anything

no kid from ph went to the hospital. but a few from battle got hurt...and far as punishments go how could you not punish battle? so are you saying that it is acceptable for 4 or 5 battle guys to be on top of and punching one PH guy? i mean i might not have a copy of the film but i aint blind..explain that

and i dont think Compton apoligized.....Compton doesnt apoligize for anything

I'll explain that....The 1 PH guy decided to get a 50 yard running start into a group of 4 battle players after the play was over and spear one of them. It was 1 on 1 for a second, 2 or 3 battle kids are shown in the video trying to break it up while 3 or 4 PH kids hit the Battle players from behind and piled on, creating a huge pile and it all broke lose from there....Yes you do need a video, and yes Compton did apologize. None of this should have ever happened, period. This is a dead topic, as Battle has moved on and we're focused on making the playoffs. Theres no use in beating a dead horse. No Battle players are injured btw. We're actually starting to regain some health for the first time in about 3 weeks. I'm glad to hear that no PH player was injured in this mess. Both schools want to let his die down, and It would be better if we did the same.

Edited by battleftbl

I just watched the video on BVU channel 3. Here's what happened (forgive me for not remembering anyone's numbers): when number 53 for Battle ran the ball back to the endzone, there were two players (one JSB and one PH) that came up to the goal line at the end of the "play". The JSB player was in front with the PH player right behind him. JSB player turned around at the goal line and the PH player ran into him (more of a bump, nothing too dramatic) and the JSB player shoved (barely) the PH player when he turned around and the two bumped into each other. Nothing too bad, nothing unsportsmanlike about that and the two went their separate ways immediately afterwards. Then as soon as they parted another Battle player came up to the PH player and hit him. They two then went to the ground fighting and the Battle players on the field at the time surrounded them. Looked as if they were trying to get them to stop, but they didn't touch anyone. That's when the entire PH sideline came in rushing and jumped all over the Battle players surrounding the fight. I saw some of the PH players actually just jump in and spear some Battle players. Then Battle's sideline came in soon after (the fight was closer to Battle's sideline, yet PH's team got there first).

Now for the verdict. It was very wrong and unsportsmanlike for that second Battle player to just go up and punch the PH player. It doesn't matter if trash talking was going on or anything, it was very shameful and he should have seen that the two players were walking away from one another, no reason to intervene. But it was also very wrong for the whole PH sideline to just go running in like that and just jump all over the Battle players on the field. They should've seen that it was only two players scuffling and that the other players over there weren't getting physically involved. Both sides were to blame in this: Battle for initially starting it and PH for, well, escalating it far beyond what it was originally...a senseless fight between two players.

I just watched the video on BVU channel 3. Here's what happened (forgive me for not remembering anyone's numbers): when number 53 for Battle ran the ball back to the endzone, there were two players (one JSB and one PH) that came up to the goal line at the end of the "play". The JSB player was in front with the PH player right behind him. JSB player turned around at the goal line and the PH player ran into him (more of a bump, nothing too dramatic) and the JSB player shoved (barely) the PH player when he turned around and the two bumped into each other. Nothing too bad, nothing unsportsmanlike about that and the two went their separate ways immediately afterwards. Then as soon as they parted another Battle player came up to the PH player and hit him. They two then went to the ground fighting and the Battle players on the field at the time surrounded them. Looked as if they were trying to get them to stop, but they didn't touch anyone. That's when the entire PH sideline came in rushing and jumped all over the Battle players surrounding the fight. I saw some of the PH players actually just jump in and spear some Battle players. Then Battle's sideline came in soon after (the fight was closer to Battle's sideline, yet PH's team got there first).

Now for the verdict. It was very wrong and unsportsmanlike for that second Battle player to just go up and punch the PH player. It doesn't matter if trash talking was going on or anything, it was very shameful and he should have seen that the two players were walking away from one another, no reason to intervene. But it was also very wrong for the whole PH sideline to just go running in like that and just jump all over the Battle players on the field. They should've seen that it was only two players scuffling and that the other players over there weren't getting physically involved. Both sides were to blame in this: Battle for initially starting it and PH for, well, escalating it far beyond what it was originally...a senseless fight between two players.

I watched it again also. After the initial exchange, a 2nd battle player did step in. The battle players were trying to break it up, when PH's players turned it into a sideline clearning brawl. Both teams were at fault....but not as much as the refs. This is over and done with. I've found out that neither school will punish players now, and the county and schools want to move on from this.