Gate City at Bluefield,WV

LegendatLegion

You make my point so many times here!

In 2009, we were outmanned. We had less talent than Magnolia, but we won on big plays from special players. We really have not had that as much last year. I do not think we have had a defensive or special teams TD at all. Another reason to try and pass.

A team game? Of course. If there is a way to win, do it. Let Edwards and Levi split the snaps, one game we will have to score quickly, and that will be through the air. We have to be multi-dimensional.

Step back? Why? I have done nothing but proved that we need to open up the offense a little and make some changes. Levi has not thrown the ball well this year, and we have someone that can. Both are great athletes and need to be on the field AT ALL TIMES. I am even voting for having them both in the backfield and having direct snaps to both! I have not discredited either and I won't. But the fact that Bluefieldcan not throw the ball, without Levi running routes and Edwards throwing, is as obvious as the stain on Monica's blue dress.

1. You are not a coach

2. You should probably never try to be a coach

3. Bluefield had more talent than Magnolia last year. It wasn't luck that got Bluefield the win yes we had big plays, and yes we drove the ball down their throat in the 2nd half.

3. I don't know why all you people think you have to pass to win the game. IF Bluefield can run the ball let them run the ball. So what if a team knows your going to pass you got a great line with a lot of experience. If running the ball is clearly working why fix it?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recruit other cmd fans to the board and even things out a little.:D

Nah, I just read it. The administrator seems to be knowledgable and fair, but one negative word about Gate City brings out the wolves. No thanks.

Guest StoneyCalhoun
1. You are not a coach

2. You should probably never try to be a coach

3. Bluefield had more talent than Magnolia last year. It wasn't luck that got Bluefield the win yes we had big plays, and yes we drove the ball down their throat in the 2nd half.

3. I don't know why all you people think you have to pass to win the game. IF Bluefield can run the ball let them run the ball. So what if a team knows your going to pass you got a great line with a lot of experience. If running the ball is clearly working why fix it?

Ill let you correct your response before I deconstruct it. I feel it is only fair.

Your first two points, especially the second, have no facts or analogies to back them up. If you want to discuss them or support them please do. Otherwise, we have nothing to discuss.

You list two number 3s, I assume a simple mistake. Also a mistake may be that "So what if a team knows you are going to pass you have a great line with plenty of experience. If running the ball is working why fix it?"

That is all. If you don't care to fix it by when I am on later, Ill just have to go with what I got. But it would be much more fun if you did.

I love a good debate, and this could have potential.

I hope the series will continue. As of right now, the continuation hasn't been agreed to yet.

I think it will. We dont want to drop you all even though the trip is long to get to either place. We have the same problem you guys have with scheduling. No one wants to play us. Thought we was going to pick Sullivan North up but they backed out. That was to replace a team that has already dropped us.