1980 Grundy Golden Wave Football pics (vs. Graham)

Lance

just added these to my Facebook pics...taken from a 1980 Football Program sent to me by a member here, I won't name him unless he wants me to out him lol...but, anyway...thank you sir very much for the program, I really appreciate it.

This was a game against Graham, so I scanned the Graham Roster and put it in there as well.

I guess a lot of people have seen the Mark VanMeter monument that sits outside Grundy's field house, used to sit over by the High School at the corner of the parking lot where you go down in the old locker rooms in the basement. He wore #69 and it was retired after he was killed, no one has worn it since and they don't order that number when they get new jerseys...I don't know if they still have a pic up of him in the school or if it was moved to the field house or what? but there is a pic of him in the scans of the program.

This team was under Coach Bradley...they called them "Bradley's Bunch"...it's a special team that holds a special place among the Grundy Nation.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2079872&id=1006095924&l=25792f8548