Ian Frye K/P - Video of games 4-7 (Graham, Honaker, Chilhowie and Lebanon0

Ian Frye is a senior this year and is the K/P for VHS. Please have a look at his recruiting video for games 4 through 7 (Graham, Honaker, Chilhowie and Lebanon) at the following link

Thanks

Definitely D-I material. Incredible leg on those KOs. How's his accuracy on FGs?

His team doesn't do field goals. At UVa's kicking camp this summer, Ian was 19 for 20 in the field goal competition. The kicks ranged from 20 yards to 48 yards.

His team doesn't do field goals. At UVa's kicking camp this summer, Ian was 19 for 20 in the field goal competition. The kicks ranged from 20 yards to 48 yards.

Why wouldn't VA High do FGs? Sounds bizarre, especially when you've got a kid like this on your team.

But 19-20 is impressive for ANY distance for a HS kicker. I'd love to see him in orange and blue next year...

Why wouldn't VA High do FGs? Sounds bizarre, especially when you've got a kid like this on your team.

But 19-20 is impressive for ANY distance for a HS kicker. I'd love to see him in orange and blue next year...

I believe that you'll get a chance to do so. UVA is in love with the kid from what I hear.

Richlands had their by week the week that VAhigh played at Honaker and my wife & I went and watched that game. He has a D1 leg without a doubt ! Put every kickoff in the end zone. He needs to work on his accuracy on field goals, but that will come. He definitely has the power in that leg !

Edited by Bigrhsfan

That was questionable because there was only one ref standing near the post to watch. Kick was so high over the post. As far as working on field goals he does in practice but does not get game chances nor does he get any practice time with the snap and hold. He is constantly working to improve all aspects of kicking and punting.