no bdd this year for hurley

romeo37

our best chance was tonight and it slip right away honaker was up 21 -7 and hurley scored a td and was called back that really hurt they just didnt play hard after that.. hats off to honaker they was the better team tonight

Im suprised the score was as lopsided as it was! Honaker looks as though they have got it together, I think they pretty much have district wrapped up and thus a playoff spot secured. I think if they can get the 3 seed the Tigers may play Gate City for the Region D crown. Everyone elses opnion?

Edited by redtiger

our best chance was tonight and it slip right away honaker was up 21 -7 and hurley scored a td and was called back that really hurt they just didnt play hard after that.. hats off to honaker they was the better team tonight

hurley fought hard with a lot of spirit through most of the game .hope that the qb is alright with his ankle.i guess hurley will end up in the playoffs facing clintwood or burton first round .u definetley need everyone healthy for that game .good luck.

Honaker looks as though they have got it together, I think they pretty much have district wrapped up and thus a playoff spot secured. I think if they can get the 3 seed the Tigers may play Gate City for the Region D crown. Everyone elses opnion?

3 seed is a good possibility,but is 2 out of the question?in all honesty they need to focus on haysi,because jamie always gives us a fit even when he is down.cant take nothin for granted .i would have thought burton would be on top at the end of their game with clintwood , but i was dead wrong.i would have thought cc would play a better game with richlands ,dead wrong again.ye just never kno till the games played.

true, but I just dont see Haysi beating Honaker this season. The 3 seed is what I was thinking, GC is about as close to a lock for taking the region crown as you can get but I think the other 3 spots are wide open.