speaking of places to eat in Bristol....

I don't know if you guys have tried this place...but it's my favorite local place to eat.

http://alfredosbristol.com/

Alfredo's

(avoid all that Exit 7 mess)...if you take Exit 3 from I-81 (either direction its the same) then it's just past the 3rd red light on the right...check out the website for a pic of the place and they also have some videos on there.

I'm telling you, this place is great...best hot wings around. I've been trying to check out other stuff on the menu and i've yet to get something that I didn't like....everything is fresh and well prepared.

Next time you are in Bristol check it out...you can call ahead and order or dine in/carry out...and the prices are great as well...if you leave this place hungry it's your own fault.

I also liked the WildFlour Bakery in Abingdon off exit 19.

i used to go there and get bread every week...they have great bread. I've never tried anything other than the sandwiches though from the regular menu...but everyone says its good...have not been in there in about a year since i moved from Exit 19.

As for beer, Wolf Hills Brewery is great stuff...always have fresh local brewed beer.