Bluefield fans (especially those at the game), some troubling quotes from Simon

BeaverHokie

I wouldn't let you have it if you begged for IT?? Whatever IT is....

First off learn to spell before you try and insult me the word that you would like to know how to use is spelled A-L-L-O-W-E-D.

Trust me, I know how to spell allowed. Honest mistake. Besides, I wasn't trying to insult you, only giving my opinion on the topic.

The quote was most definately from wikipedia.... my reasoning is that I would like to base my thoughts on something solid unlike those that speculate and try to reason with reality.

That's just hilarious. Nice, solid source. I would definitely trust direct quotes from an individual over Wikipedia any day.

As you said ..you don't have a dog in this fight therefore I spare you and the general public anymore shameful remarks.

Thanks

That should shut your mouth or at least remain neutral so you dont have to feel the fire...

Not quite.

and my being removed from here is not a problem... I actually plan on doing that freely.. makes you wonder though .. Now why would anyone not want the person speaking the truth to stick around... and no i'm not an internet BADASS, neither does Santa Claus exist but you internet badasses would never talk so freely in my physical presence... that sir is not a quote from wikipedia... solid truth.

This quote is full of irony.

Oh...sorry, I almost forgot...you might need this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

I pray that God Blesses you and forgives me for taking part in this stuff.... It really is quite silly...but fun fun fun...

Loads...smiley-rolleyes007.gif

I wouldn't let you have it if you begged for IT?? Whatever IT is....

First off learn to spell before you try and insult me the word that you would like to know how to use is spelled A-L-L-O-W-E-D. The quote was most definately from wikipedia.... my reasoning is that I would like to base my thoughts on something solid unlike those that speculate and try to reason with reality. As you said ..you don't have a dog in this fight therefore I spare you and the general public anymore shameful remarks.

That should shut your mouth or at least remain neutral so you dont have to feel the fire...

Ok??? As for Mr. Georgia.... If you ever played for Coach Simon I wonder if you JUST played late in games that your teammates had already scored a zillion points? Is that why you are so full of animosity??? hmmmmm???

and my being removed from here is not a problem... I actually plan on doing that freely.. makes you wonder though .. Now why would anyone not want the person speaking the truth to stick around... and no i'm not an internet BADASS, neither does Santa Claus exist but you internet badasses would never talk so freely in my physical presence... that sir is not a quote from wikipedia... solid truth.

Though I admit that these posts are fun I have wasted far too much time trying to enlighten at least two of you... I have a few files to finish and after you stumble over this I pray that you will brush your teeth, put your alphabet blocks away and rest your itty bitty minds...

I pray that God Blesses you and forgives me for taking part in this stuff.... It really is quite silly...but fun fun fun...

The quote was most definately from wikipedia ....

That's D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y!!!!

and no i'm not an internet BADASS, neither does Santa Claus exist but you internet badasses would never talk so freely in my physical presence ... that sir is not a quote from wikipedia ... solid truth.

I'LL BE YOUR HUCKLEBERRY!!