Devon Johnson Richlands

salemfootball

still has one year of high school and will pick up other offers other than UVA . I was curious to see how he will be evaluated because he will obviously change as he continues to progress. If he works hard he could possibly play outside Lb or safety depending on frame. Cole for Cave is a little quicker and faster but he has a year on Johnson . If Johnson works on lateral quickness and speed he will start to get multiple offers. And going to a combine always helps. He is a very big player but has potential to be better .

Yea he is a goord player just hope he hits the books. And that scouts see him in person his stats for the regular season did not look impresive unless you take in that he had 978 yds ant 19tds and missed 2 games and only played in 1 4th qrt in the 8 games he did play in so you could in some aspects stat wise double that right around 1800 yrds and on the low side 23 tds if mance wanted to leave him in and get those grat lookin stats.

Yea he is a goord player just hope he hits the books. And that scouts see him in person his stats for the regular season did not look impresive unless you take in that he had 978 yds ant 19tds and missed 2 games and only played in 1 4th qrt in the 8 games he did play in so you could in some aspects stat wise double that right around 1800 yrds and on the low side 23 tds if mance wanted to leave him in and get those grat lookin stats.

You're right about his numbers being low because of playing time,and scouts need to see him personally to appreciate his abilities. If he continues to work hard this offseason he could be a big, big time player. He hits like no-one we have played this year. Cole wanted nothing to do with him. When he gets a big hit on someone it changes the way they play the rest of the game. I think he will get plenty of offers next year and I do hope his grades are good enough to move on.

Talking to some of his family and friends, they have said that he really likes Marshall. Don't know that's where he will wind up, but he likes it there. He also has some family in the area at Charleston.

He's a good kid and one heck of an athlete ! I want to wish him all the best now and in his future wherever that leads him !

Edited by Bigrhsfan