Time line in this forum

RHS71

Not sure who to direct this to but would someone please fix the time on this forum. Thank you! It confuses old people....lol And yes you may delete this but not until the time is fixed...lol:)

Thank You!!

Not sure who to direct this to but would someone please fix the time on this forum. Thank you! It confuses old people....lol And yes you may delete this but not until the time is fixed...lol:)

Thank You!!

Looks fine to me. Check the time on your computer.

I just noticed, when I am not signed in, the times show as 1 hour later than they were actually posted. Once I sign in, the times show normally. For instance, this post shows the first two postings as 7:37 and 7:42 pm before I sign in, then I sign in, and it shows the correct times of 6:37 and 6:42 pm.

I just noticed, when I am not signed in, the times show as 1 hour later than they were actually posted. Once I sign in, the times show normally. For instance, this post shows the first two postings as 7:37 and 7:42 pm before I sign in, then I sign in, and it shows the correct times of 6:37 and 6:42 pm.

I'm always signed in so I didn't notice... that is weird though.

go in to your profile and you can set the time to show whatever you want it to show...that's a user set option.

the forums pull whatever time the server is set to as a default...so when you are not logged in it will show whatever...log in and it shows what you have it set to.

its under "USER CP" then "EDIT OPTIONS" by the way...

Thank You!!

I thought mine was right. Isn`t Raven in another time zone?? Lol, just kidding man!