Need Richlands vs Marion scores from today

evophoto

Both Boys and girls please.

I had never seen three brothers on the court at the same time playing basketball together ,until yesterday as Marion and Richlands was playing,the three Johnson boys-Devon Austin,and AJ.Does anyone remember that happening before?

I had never seen three brothers on the court at the same time playing basketball together ,until yesterday as Marion and Richlands was playing,the three Johnson boys-Devon Austin,and AJ.Does anyone remember that happening before?

GC has 3 cousins that play and a set of twins. hahaha

I can remember back when I was in Jr. High, the Bramwell girls team had three sisters (twins and a younger sister) and a cousin in their starting five. They all pretty much looked alike and all four had the same last name...it was a near-nightmare for the scorebook keeper...

Guest Woolybugger

Carroll had three Marshall brothers on the floor at the same time a couple years ago.