Honaker @ Hurley

rebel1

Great performance by the Rebels in this one!! Never trailed, Honaker pulled it close. It was down to a 10 point game at the half 40-30. Honaker would even cut it down to a 5 point game at 44-39 with about 3 minutes to go in the 3rd. Then Tyler Cooper lead the Rebels on a 18-3 run that would put the Rebels up by 25 points at one time. Tyler Cooper at one point scored 7 straight Hurley points. I thought I remember them saying on the radio that he scored 18 points in just the 2nd half. Tyler Cooper has been hot in the last few games. He was even named the new peoples bank player of the week from what ive heard. The Rebels are playing great right now!!! Go Rebels 18-3

Great performance by the Rebels in this one!! Never trailed, Honaker pulled it close. It was down to a 10 point game at the half 40-30. Honaker would even cut it down to a 5 point game at 44-39 with about 3 minutes to go in the 3rd. Then Tyler Cooper lead the Rebels on a 18-3 run that would put the Rebels up by 25 points at one time. Tyler Cooper at one point scored 7 straight Hurley points. I thought I remember them saying on the radio that he scored 18 points in just the 2nd half. Tyler Cooper has been hot in the last few games. He was even named the new peoples bank player of the week from what ive heard. The Rebels are playing great right now!!! Go Rebels 18-3
HEY I saw you at the Haysi game taking pictures if you have any of waynick dunking the ball over those poor 2 Haysi players post them if you can.

No unfortunately I did not get any of the dunk. I got a whole bunch of him dunking during warm ups. Would love to had got that but I didn't. I did get some good ones though. Got a lot of good ones of the post game stuff as well.