Daytona 500

MrSocko

Trevor Bayne was great to watch after the race. Trevor had that look of genuine enthusiasm that is missing in sports and seems to be a "kid" who appreciated the opportunity to get to race in NASCAR. I hope he visits victory lane many more times.

The funny thing is, my son said , Dad he will have to drink milk because he isn't old enough to buy beer to celebrate. Gotta love, kids.:D

Trevor Bayne was great to watch after the race. Trevor had that look of genuine enthusiasm that is missing in sports and seems to be a "kid" who appreciated the opportunity to get to race in NASCAR. I hope he visits victory lane many more times.

The funny thing is, my son said , Dad he will have to drink milk because he isn't old enough to buy beer to celebrate. Gotta love, kids.:D

It was great to see Trevor win...and good for NASCAR IMO. He drove right by victory lane!!!

Very refreshing to see the young man’s enthusiasm.

i felt so bad for the other kid that got DQ'd following the restart before the green/white/checkered for changing lane position before crossing the finish line, but i was glad to see Bayne win.