blocking/charge call???

countryboy

"You would like to see officials call a Technical on a Coach for coaching outside the coaching box. How often do you see a coach outside his box during a game?"

But you see, the official just has to make that call ONE time. You call it once and the coach learns.

So you would like to see officials call it by the rule book? You would like to see officials call a Technical on a Coach for coaching outside the coaching box. How often do you see a coach outside his box during a game? Or how about the prewrap the girls wear on their head. Its supposed to be the same color. One girl can have black and another white. Does that make a difference in the game? No, but it is a rule. Officials can call everything, but it would be a boring game.

I do not know you from Adam nor do you me, but i would be willing to beat that you are either a ref or used to be or maybe have a father that is. and yes i would like to see them call a coach on stepping out of his coaches box because 2 years ago it cost me a win and a chance to play for a championship when a coach stepped onto the floor 4 feet out of his box and cause my point guard to lose the ball out of bounds . and yes allot of this is just simply common sense but most refs don't even use that .the fact is that refs do not like coaches to tell them they made a bad call, and your never going to make them believe that they are wrong and once they get a grudge against you well your screwed . Here is another example of how refs dictate a game. nowhere in the rule book will it say that a ref has a assigned position to watch or call, so instead of giving the escape way out and say thats not my call ! if you see it call it because its part of the game and is taking away from the players after all thats who you guys say you look out for right? so its as easy as this if a ref knows its a foul , call it, if its a hand checking call it etc.... etc... regardless to where you are on the floor it would make the game better to watch knowing a team is getting a fair shake.