1994 Ford Explorer for sale or trade...

ThomasDenton

I have a 1994 Ford Explorer XLT for sale for $2000. It's four door, automatic trans., and has power windows, etc. Four wheel drive and cruise control work great. Solid body, good tires, runs great. Only things wrong is the gas gauge doesn't work (needs a sensor or something) and the interior needs some TLC (there are some holes in the headliner and some of the door panels are a little rough looking). Had the engine serviced, front upper and lower ball joints replaced,new brakes, and a new muffler put on less than two months ago. It's my daily driver and has a lot of highway miles, but it's been well taken care of. I'm a full time college student and just need something smaller and better on gas, like a car (which I'll consider trading for). Email me or call 276-669-0436 (leave message if no answer) or text me at 276-591-8127. Thanks.

I can't figure out how to post pictures on here, so here a link to the ad I put on Craigslist for it (pictures are on there):

http://tricities.craigslist.org/cto/2287335597.html

Yeah, I really needed this vehicle at first because I'm an art major and needed something to haul my art materials in, but now I'm doing a lot more driving because I'm also an education major and have to do observations, internship, and such at different schools. I hate to get rid of it, but it's just not good enough on gas for all the driving I have to do now.

Yeah, I really needed this vehicle at first because I'm an art major and needed something to haul my art materials in, but now I'm doing a lot more driving because I'm also an education major and have to do observations, internship, and such at different schools. I hate to get rid of it, but it's just not good enough on gas for all the driving I have to do now.

Yeah i drive a silverado...its actually not TOO bad. about 22mpg