The NBA Playoffs..anyone excited?

deuceswild

It's been a long time since the NBA has caught my attention. I've gone through phases on and off over the last decade and rarely ever pay attention to the regular season. And for good reason, usually the teams that make the playoffs can be hand-picked well before the regular season starts.

This year though it seems there are 4-5 teams in each conference who could win it all. The matchups for the second round of the playoffs have the potential of being the most exciting ever. It could be a few good months of NBA basketball, anyone else paying attention?

It's been a long time since the NBA has caught my attention. I've gone through phases on and off over the last decade and rarely ever pay attention to the regular season. And for good reason, usually the teams that make the playoffs can be hand-picked well before the regular season starts.

This year though it seems there are 4-5 teams in each conference who could win it all. The matchups for the second round of the playoffs have the potential of being the most exciting ever. It could be a few good months of NBA basketball, anyone else paying attention?

Since moving up here, I've become pretty interested in the Knicks. We've struggled as of late, but we have a chance to make a splash in the playoffs. But as you've said, each conference is strong and will be extremely competitive. It will be a fun tournament.

The Chicago Bulls, all the way! (you have no idea how much crap I take from my friends for saying that all the time, but I've been a Bulls fan since I was a kid watching Michael Jordan and never gave up on them even after he left, though it's been a while before this year that I actually watched the games all the way through).

The Chicago Bulls, all the way! (you have no idea how much crap I take from my friends for saying that all the time, but I've been a Bulls fan since I was a kid watching Michael Jordan and never gave up on them even after he left, though it's been a while before this year that I actually watched the games all the way through).

The Bulls have a good chance to win it all. Not a bad team to follow these days.

Take a look at them when you get a chance. IMO, there is not a player as exciting as Derrick Rose these days.

I see nothing wrong with liking the Bulls. Basketball players, especially the faces of a franchise, tend to switch teams more often in the NBA than other sports so its hard for me to pull for one team..every year. I typically root for a group of players I like that year. This year I like the Bulls and Heat in the east and the Mavs and Spurs out west. I honestly don't care who wins, I'm just betting it will be fun to watch!

It's great to see the team get back to being at the top of the league. I think they are set up very well with their players. They may lack one extra scoring threat, but they are pretty solid and it looks like they might very well have the MVP!