Just needed to vent.

sportsguy

I have watched a couple of high school baseball games this year and as I watched them I got real mad as to what I saw going on. If there is anyone that has seen this please chime in on this but here is the story!

Council has a kid that in my opinion is getting screwed he was a starter until last year and was a good pitcher until the coach from last year all but gave him the boot for what ever reason he gave he sat him on the bench letting younger players that had not had the experience he had at pitcher and at 1st and 3rd base take his potions ,now I'm not from Council as most of you know but I do have a bunch of friends from over that way and that is what I was doing at the game. So dont think I'm a disgruntled parent I'm not!

However I am ticked off about this situation you see small town school politics have played a roll in the way some kids get treated in this county for years and in my opinion that is what has happen here! I mean you dont go from a starting pitcher all threw little league and then pitch you first 2 years at the varsity level to not pitching at all! unless ??? someone (coach) has a vendetta with a kid ? or unless the coach is trying to pay back a favor ! and the more I ask around the more I think it could be both . this kids parents are very humble people and dont like to raise a ruckus and wont say anything but I thought someone should, its sad to think that anyone would degrade themselves by doing a kid this way but if you have played sports in this county you know it happens all to often, sometimes its not how good your are or your dedication to your team and the sport but who you are and what can your big donation do for us? Now if I'm wrong about this one I will be the first to say so but you wont have to worry about that because the truth will stand when the world is coming to a end. Thanks for your time and may god bless each of you !