anyone want a 1993 Mustang GT????

Lance

I have a 1993 Mustang GT that I am looking to sell or maybe trade...it's a rare color Royal Blue Metallic only 500 made.

$5500 obo

-5 speed

-grey interior

-MAC ceramic coated headers

-brand new cat back exhaust

-high flow cats and H Pipe so it will pass inspection no problem, has a March 2012 VA inspection sticker on it now as I just had one done last month.

-3:73 gears

-8mm Ford Racing double silicon plug wires

-cam

-K&N Air Filter

-newer tires

-brand new clutch cable

-Air conditioner works great...very cold.

-new Ford Racing Water Pump and Radiator

-car does not leak a drop of fluid anywhere.

The car needs nothing as far as mechanics go...it's very sound with newer tires...I would get in the car and drive it anywhere without thinking twice...only thing car could use is some paint work...there are no dents in the car at all...but the clearcoat is starting to peel on the roof....car runs better than new, could just use some paint work.

serious offers only

No trades!

pics taken a couple of days ago of the car:

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk214/mindbinge/IMG_20110406_195350.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk214/mindbinge/IMG_20110406_195408.jpg

Guest The Variable

Nice looking Foxbody. I love the early 90s hatchback GTs too.

I had an 04 GT and loved it unless the weather was bad. SLP loudmouths and headers, CDC Shaker Hood and some goodies underneath. Dynoed almost 300 at the wheels and sounded like it belong on RIR...or Bristol for you guys. :) I missed the 5.0 though, I wanted to cam the engine but the 4.6 doesnt cam very well.

Hope it sells well for you! Whoever buys it needs to realize how rare finding a good Foxbody is these days I would wager 90% of them are dogged out.

Edited by The Variable

yeah...it only needs a new paint job and some minor interior work to be perfect...hard to find a good stock Fox now...most are beat to crap or turned in to drag cars...it's a lot of fun to drive...just got an SUV for the family and i've got an 88 LX 5.0 T Top that I'm starting work on...just dont have room for it anymore...I've owned it for over 10 years...it's an awesome car.

Guest The Variable
yeah...it only needs a new paint job and some minor interior work to be perfect...hard to find a good stock Fox now...most are beat to crap or turned in to drag cars...it's a lot of fun to drive...just got an SUV for the family and i've got an 88 LX 5.0 T Top that I'm starting work on...just dont have room for it anymore...I've owned it for over 10 years...it's an awesome car.

Yeah, thats no biggie. I have only seen 1 mustang of that generation in the past 5 years that had a perfect original paint job. It was a 93 lx 5.0...I think, It had the hatch but not the ground fx that the GTs had. Perfect interior, perfect candy red paint job and the guy had put a stainless exhaust on it with the ends polished. Absolutely beautiful. That was in 2007 and I was working at a Corvette Speed Shop. We were selling it on consignment. 30k miles.

T-Top mustangs are awesome and I almost never see them. Good luck on the resto-mod.

the paint is not even bad, it just has some clearcoat peeling on the roof over the passengers side...otherwise still looks good...a guy said he could re-do the roof for $300...and the interior stuff for these cars is so cheap, its a no brainer to just freshen it up...the interior is in good shape, but might as well put new upholstry on it for $380 since you can do so...know what I mean? about $700 you could have a new looking Fox...I might do it if i get time and up the price on it $2000 or so and put it on ebay....but, hard to find time with the kids.