Reuters Releases Photos of Everyone But Bin Laden

So they can show these, but not Bin Ladens death photos?

This is bush league...

well..."they"...didn't show them...we jacked Bin Laden's body and took it with us and left these behind...lol...or so that's the story.

well..."they"...didn't show them...we jacked Bin Laden's body and took it with us and left these behind...lol...or so that's the story.

The number of people that I know who believe that Bin Laden's death is a hoax is staggering.

There's no evidence whatsoever to disprove it, yet people are still blindly clinging to it.

The number of people that I know who believe that Bin Laden's death is a hoax is staggering.

There's no evidence whatsoever to disprove it, yet people are still blindly clinging to it.

i think he's dead...for the record.

Oh, I know. :)

I'm just getting it off my chest, and the "or so that's the story" was a good segue, LOL.

you know how it is...people want a birth certificate to prove you are american...show them and then they say its a fake? I'm sure that if they did produce a photo, people would just say it's a fake...it boils down to everyone is going to believe what they want to believe anyway.

you know how it is...people want a birth certificate to prove you are american...show them and then they say its a fake? I'm sure that if they did produce a photo, people would just say it's a fake...it boils down to everyone is going to believe what they want to believe anyway.

You're exactly right. When it comes down to it, people are going to believe what their first reaction was.