anyone fly R/C planes?

I have one I am thinking about selling...just curious if any of you guys fly these things? They are a lot of fun...this is the one I am considering selling:

Spitfire tail dragger...actually a balsa wood model, its not cheapo foam...about a 60 inch wing span...its a fast plane. Right now it has the servos and everything hooked up in it and the engine is in it (OS MAX .46 AX I think)...wings bolt on and are not held on by rubber bands...it's a pretty big plane and you could pretty much fuel it up and sync your radio to it (2.4ghz) and you could take off....has flight pack already in it.

link to the motor:

http://www.towerhobbies.com/products/os_engines/osmg0547.html

couple of pics of the plane:

DSCN0702-1.jpg

DSCN0703.jpg

DSCN0701.jpg

I have a complete set up I could sell pretty cheap if anyone is looking to get in to this sort of thing...radio and all...let me know if interested.

Seems like we have similar taste in movies/TV, Lance. ;)

thats about 1/4 of my movies...i am still trying to get things unboxed...dont even want to know how many CD's I have.

Guest The Variable

Excellent looking bird, Lance. How much of the work on it did you do yourself? Somebody did Supermarine justice.