Supreme Court goes WAAAYYYYY over the line

VHSLhelper

I hate the BDT. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

Instead of running my piece, the BDT chooses to inflate Shott's ego by running this piece, just as full of inaccuracies, agreeing with him. http://bdtonline.com/letters/x1315238701/Protect-Fourth-Amendment-rights

Run my piece, you cowards.

bad article first welfare is not a right but a program to help prop someone up when needed although a lot missuse this by not trying to help themselves. i know that years ago when my 2 children were little and i got laid off from work due to a miners strike and no work for me in the company i worked for i got 115 a week unemployment applied for food stamps was told i made to much and had a job that i would be able to go back to at some point. my family did without except for the assistance of my parents. so i do not feel sorry for those that get food stamps and then lose them when caught misusing the program. drug testing those getting food stamps is not such a big deal because some will try to use the food stamps in some way to buy drugs and then the gov. is part of the problem. if someone is tested and found positive then give them help to get off the drugs. and if they have small children then the food stamps should be administered by childrens protective services to make sure the kids have food in the home for them to eat.

bad article first welfare is not a right but a program to help prop someone up when needed although a lot missuse this by not trying to help themselves. i know that years ago when my 2 children were little and i got laid off from work due to a miners strike and no work for me in the company i worked for i got 115 a week unemployment applied for food stamps was told i made to much and had a job that i would be able to go back to at some point. my family did without except for the assistance of my parents. so i do not feel sorry for those that get food stamps and then lose them when caught misusing the program. drug testing those getting food stamps is not such a big deal because some will try to use the food stamps in some way to buy drugs and then the gov. is part of the problem. if someone is tested and found positive then give them help to get off the drugs. and if they have small children then the food stamps should be administered by childrens protective services to make sure the kids have food in the home for them to eat.

I think that's a good policy, though of course, it makes too much sense to work.

I think that's a good policy, though of course, it makes too much sense to work.

but of course a simple plan that would work without much more gov. involvement cause you already have people in place in childrens protective services and social services for food stamps just have to get them to work together which is the prob. in gov. no one wants to work together to do what is best for everyone those in need and the taxpayers who are footing the bill.