SWD Tournament?

region4fan

Thanks. Let me reiterate I shouldn't have said that. It was uncalled for. Marion is a tough team. I wish them luck in the championship. I think Giles is a pretty solid team. I played travel with a lot of those guys. We usually scrimmage them but it's been cancelled the past two years which bums me out. Galax is a pretty solid team as well. We used to play them until Grundy got their program and we dropped them. Next year in the MED will be a toss-up between Galax and Graham.

I'm hoping tomorrow we can show up against Richlands. We've shut them out both times this year just hope we can do it again. Looks like the third place team will be getting Blacksburg most likely.

Nothing to feel bad about....you're just like any other red blooded american who plays sports....you're more of a sport than most people who post on here, because you have given credit where it is due....good luck the rest of the way. I'd say all of the SWD teams will be out of the Regionals pretty quickly, nothing against you guys, you're playing teams with 3 times the enrollment....not very fair. At least next year, the playing field will be more even and you guys can....and will....compete much better, I think at the Regional Level. I hope you will get to experience some success at the regional and state level next year, it's long overdue for sports teams at Graham...You guys have been playing above your heads for too many years.

I personally can't wait to see some of the matchups, I love to watch soccer....and the spring jubilee in Radford(state championships) is awesome to see. (I think it's there again this year). You all should go see the single A semis or finals in Radford this year and see how you would match up....I think you'll realize that you guys can hang with those teams....might get you fired up for next season.

Edited by futbolking