WTB: Classic video games

deuceswild

Looking for all kinds of classic video games, specifically NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis. I started the hobby of collecting them a couple years ago and its surprisingly addictive, especially when it comes to hunting down certain ones. If you have some you're willing to part with, post here or shoot me a PM and we can hopefully work something out.

Also, if there are any other collectors around that want to talk shop, I'm all for it.

Guest The Variable
Looking for all kinds of classic video games, specifically NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis. I started the hobby of collecting them a couple years ago and its surprisingly addictive, especially when it comes to hunting down certain ones. If you have some you're willing to part with, post here or shoot me a PM and we can hopefully work something out.

Also, if there are any other collectors around that want to talk shop, I'm all for it.

I have a whole tub of NES games. Now that Wii offers most of them over their shop, I dont need the NES that much. When I get my internet connection at home, I might be looking to move some of these games.

I am looking for a SNES power adapter though.

I have a garage full, bring cash and come get whatever you want. I could open a classic video store if i wanted to. Boxes, manuals, rare games, rare systems...i have it all...i need to get rid of it all...come get it.

I have a whole tub of NES games. Now that Wii offers most of them over their shop, I dont need the NES that much. When I get my internet connection at home, I might be looking to move some of these games.

I am looking for a SNES power adapter though.

This is a good site for stuff like that: http://www.nintendosforsale.com/super-nintendo-accessories-snes-adapters-wires-c-47_59_36.html

I actually found an adapter that was split on the end for the SNES and the NES. And I got it cheap (like $6?). If I remember where, I'll show you the way.

I have a garage full, bring cash and come get whatever you want. I could open a classic video store if i wanted to. Boxes, manuals, rare games, rare systems...i have it all...i need to get rid of it all...come get it.

You did move to Abingdon right? lol

Cool deal. I might take you up on that. If you get around to taking some pics of what you got, that'd be nice.

i have so much stuff man...you are just up I-81 from me right? You should just come over when you have time...i might even let you play my real arcade games lol...i have a Pac Man belly up in the garage floor that is undergoing resto at the moment.

So...no Pac Man to play yet...but Robo Cop is working pretty good right now though lol.

i have so much stuff man...you are just up I-81 from me right? You should just come over when you have time...i might even let you play my real arcade games lol...i have a Pac Man belly up in the garage floor that is undergoing resto at the moment.

So...no Pac Man to play yet...but Robo Cop is working pretty good right now though lol.

Living in Blacksburg. Next time I'm down that way I'll try to swing by (be a few weeks). I'll PM you for arrangements. I appreciate the offers, I'm stoked.