Freakin' SAD...

Lance

So i was sending a paypal payment of $30 to a guy in Canada just now and there is a box you can select US dollars or Canadian Dollars...or whatever currency you want and it tell you a real time quote for the exchange rate.

I have not checked this in a long time...it's been years really...last time i was in Canada the exchange rate was about $0.37 cents on the dollar to convert CDN to USA....which meant the US Dollar was almost 3x more valuable than the CDN dollar....I know when you were in Canada if you paid with USD you could get a lot more in open markets and stuff because of that...they loved it when you paid with American money...especially in restaurants if you didn't know the bill was in CDN...you would pay 3x more for it than you would using CDN money lol.

Anyway...so i checked just out of curiosity and it's now MORE to send CDN than USD...that to me is just sad...we have screwed around in this country and let the freakin' Canucks get ahead of us....it was $32 and some change in USD to send it as CDN.