VA High Jamboree Footage

Guest Chubz

The Graham vs Gate City looked pretty good. GC looked tough. Kinda liked Grahams passing game. Wasn't to impressed with the lines protection when they got into the red zone. I mean seriously, that close and it ends up back almost or right at the 50? Geez... Like I said though they were slightly impressive and I have to give Coach Williams some serious credit for getting them to look good out there. Just got to get some big kids out there on the line. But kudos G-Men can't wait to see how you fair next week!

Guest bigdaddyd50

Grow up quick? I think he has already "growed up" he is ready to play. Throw him to the wolves and let him play. He is a play maker he will get you the yards needed.

Grow up quick? I think he has already "growed up" he is ready to play. Throw him to the wolves and let him play. He is a play maker he will get you the yards needed.

Exactly, thats what i'm saying. they are gonna ditch the others and he will probably get the start. He's not like Joe, he's quicker and more nimble. but he is gonna be the next chapter in the history of GC running backs.

Good footage. thanks!

Is it just me or does GW seem really tall? 8, 14, 15 and 87 all look to be over 6'.

Looks like 34 and 31 will be carrying the load for GC.

Does Abingdon have anything? They didnt look terrible but nothing really stood out to me

Edited by redtiger