Hurley game?

Lance

What happened in the Hurley game? Cooper, Waynick, Berglowe...etc....how did everyone do? I saw the final score (which was expected) but have not seen or heard any info/stats...anyone know?

Guest rebel85

the line played a little sorry,and the 50 kid needs moved on offence.the 61 kid needs moved to his place. he is a beast and needs to be on the line to block, would give bergalowe and cooper more time and bigger holes. just my opinion

the line played a little sorry,and the 50 kid needs moved on offence.the 61 kid needs moved to his place. he is a beast and needs to be on the line to block, would give bergalowe and cooper more time and bigger holes. just my opinion
Are you crazy # 50 is theri best lineman....i know he is small but he is also oner of their most physical players. # 61 needs to go to tackle not guard......He wont be able to pull. Id say you will see a lot more of 61

Really? You have a kid rush for 284 yards and you want to complain about the line and who needs to be moved where? Really wish Grundy had that problem :rolleyes:

I don't know who slapped u in the a$$ with a set of coaching papers but you need to stick with something u know about. That kid sacrificed to go on the line because alll the other big ones can't even make it though a practice.

# 61 needs to go to tackle not guard......He wont be able to pull

I know nothing about what Hurley is running but I can tell you this, if you are trying to run outside and pass the ball you want your big guys at Guard and your smaller, quicker guys at Tackle.

Guest rebel85

you are correct, 50 is very good player. but not a lineman.and the 7 kid played a hell of a game at linebacker, now they moved him to d-end. there D looked much better at the twin valley scrimmage game .and now they changed things and dont look as good.,need to make some changes. and i dont claim to have coaching papers, just giving my opinion.i think those are like a$$ holes everybody has one.

He is small, but sometimes as a coach you have to put players in different posions for a variety of reasons. Hurley has some big boys , but if they can't even fire off the ball because of being lazy u can't play them. I think that BD knows what he is doing and he will get the right players in the right spots on the D.

you are correct, 50 is very good player. but not a lineman.and the 7 kid played a hell of a game at linebacker, now they moved him to d-end. there D looked much better at the twin valley scrimmage game .and now they changed things and dont look as good.,need to make some changes. and i dont claim to have coaching papers, just giving my opinion.i think those are like a$$ holes everybody has one.

You may not have coaching papers but you need to invest in some glasses. Berglowe had 284yds. rushing and it would be safe to say that over 200 of those yards came right up the gut. The tackles are whats killing them on offense. Yeah, ol #7 did play alright at twin valley......AT DEFENSIVE END. They lined him up a few times at LB when they went to a 3-man front but someone with your football knowledge would know that. If my memory serves right, he stripped that kid and run in for a TD while playing D-end. I don't see whats changed, the same guys are on the field at the same positions. Maybe you need to go up and help them out, sounds like they need a good man like you.