VHS/Battle

V-Cats

I know John Battle hasn't beaten Virginia High at least since 1999 (according to VHSL Reference) , does anyone know the last time that they won?

9/25/1998, John Battle 48, Virginia 14

That was the only time Battle won while they were in the Hogo (1994-2006)

Maybe Coach Wright is finally the coach Battle needs to turn the program around so that we can get the rivalry back on track. I can't wait until Friday!

Don't count on it.... He's a good Coach, but Battle has a high turnover rate for coaches.

Best I can tell he's pretty strict on coaches and hardworker and practicer that won't bode well for the Exit 7 Politicians and Parents

Battle's in a tough situation reminds me of Coeburn decent teams for alot of years, but stuck in the LPD with the Powell Valleys, Burtons, and Appalachians...

Outside of Lee County the Clinch Mountain is insanely tough in Football....

I do hope the Trojans Break all over Lee Co

Don't count on it.... He's a good Coach, but Battle has a high turnover rate for coaches.

Best I can tell he's pretty strict on coaches and hardworker and practicer that won't bode well for the Exit 7 Politicians and Parents

Battle's in a tough situation reminds me of Coeburn decent teams for alot of years, but stuck in the LPD with the Powell Valleys, Burtons, and Appalachians...

Outside of Lee County the Clinch Mountain is insanely tough in Football....

I do hope the Trojans Break all over Lee Co

We've got so many new people around now (parents, players, coaches, etc.) that I think the politics will change finally. As long as he doesn't do anything illegal or decide to leave for whatever reason, I think he'll be here for a long time.