For Bluefield fans...

GMan

2 of the 3 losses for Charlotte Latin came from Charlotte Country Day last year. Both defeats they were outscored a combined 92-34. I think we have a much better outlook against Charlotte Latin rather than CCD. Even if the outcome ends with an L

Any updates on the two Charlotte schools?

Not much talk about Bluefield around here lately. Hopefully the loss to Princeton didn't dim everybody's spirits, the win at Greenbrier East felt pretty nice.

Probably stating the obvious, and it's been discussed many times before, but it reallly disgusts me how so many WV AA schools duck playing Bluefield, and how we have to go get two games with Charlotte schools, and STILL only have 9 games. We could start a list of the "AA cowards" in southern WV that won't play Bluefield.

I know that Country Day lost to Catholic last Saturday 21-7. A colleague of mine has a son that plays for Catholic.

Catholic played Latin last night and won 49-14.

Country Day is a little "down" this year from the last three meetings but their pro-style offense remains the same and they still have some big fast kids on both lines. Country Day's defense is still very tough to move the ball against.