Lee High

UNIONFAN

I posted on LPD forum after the union and Lee game that Lee was my pick to win the Clinch mountain district. After last night's tough loss to a good burton team I still feel the same way. Grahm is one tough back. What is yall's opion on the matter

I posted on LPD forum after the union and Lee game that Lee was my pick to win the Clinch mountain district. After last night's tough loss to a good burton team I still feel the same way. Grahm is one tough back. What is yall's opion on the matter

I haven't seen Lee play this year. As mentioned earlier on this forum the CMD appears to be totally up in the air at this point. Gonna be some fun games coming up as the season progresses.

Virginia High with a big win vs Tennessee High. John Battle 3-0 with a win over VHS. Lee playing very well. The usual favorites Lebanon and Gate City off to slow starts.

I think Lee has as good a shot as anyone at this point but i'll still stick with Gate City when all the dust has settled.

Saw on the CMD board that Graham won't be playing next Friday's game against Harlan Co. Something about his achilles tendon, but it must not be bad, just sitting him out so he doesn't get seriously hurt. I don't blame them. HC will be a beast to play and it would be great if they had him out there, but why risk it? Anyone else heard about this?