Projections Week 9/16

sportsfan

Union will beat Va High by a score of 14-13. Dont look for Union to score quickly but to grind this game out. On the other hand Va High will score on 2 big plays.

Union gets off to slow starts and that kills me. Youre right, VHS will probably have two or three big plays that will lead to 14 if not 21 points. Union is a ball controll offense that loves to grind theball but, as last week proved even though im not sold on it, union can pass when they need to. I lok for Union to not put up more than 35 points in any game this season

Honistly I was going by East Sides game vs Honaker as much as anything.......I Do agree that EastSide will need to put the ball in the air to pull away.....And like I said with Blair Haysi is a differant team While I am not saying he the the best players in SWVA or anything I think he may be more valuable to that team than any other one person on any other team in SWVA (Graham at Lee would give him a run for his money)

I can agree w/ that. I was very suprised that Eastside played that tight w/ Honaker but when I saw Honaker scrimmage Clintwood they werent that impressive.

Blair means alot to Haysi, alot

Castlewood will have problems with Wise Central Friday night. I believe that site will miss that one :)

IMHO Castlewood wont be on the same field with wise central. Dont get me wrong castlewood has some good kids but that is apples to oranges.

It looks like Central had problems with Castlewood. The apples may have been rotten......

I guess the oranges are 3 scores better than the apples and with 2 orange turnovers inside the 10 yard line. Orange you glad they didn't put 50 up on the apples. Maybe next time we can compair oranges to apples!

Truely shocked me. I excepted more out of Central than that, but Castlewood is a solid program. Goes to show ya that any given game some teams will really shock ya