VT @ Marshall Tickets

hokie07

A couple buddies of mine have 2 sets of 2 tickets to the VT @ Marshall game this weekend that they aren't going to be able to use and I told them that I'd try to help them unload them. 2 are at midfield behind the Tech bench, Row 51 and the other 2 are in the South endzone. Both sets are great seats honestly I can vouch for either. You can buy 2 or all 4 - up to you.

They have about $150 in each pair so they are just trying to get their money back I think. Prices are negotiable. They can ship the tickets Priority or you can pick them up on Gameday - whatever is easiest.

Let me know if anyone is interested in them and I'll help yall out any way I can.

A couple buddies of mine have 2 sets of 2 tickets to the VT @ Marshall game this weekend that they aren't going to be able to use and I told them that I'd try to help them unload them. 2 are at midfield behind the Tech bench, Row 51 and the other 2 are in the South endzone. Both sets are great seats honestly I can vouch for either. You can buy 2 or all 4 - up to you.

They have about $150 in each pair so they are just trying to get their money back I think. Prices are negotiable. They can ship the tickets Priority or you can pick them up on Gameday - whatever is easiest.

Let me know if anyone is interested in them and I'll help yall out any way I can.

PM sent.

Section 109 tickets: SOLD (99.9% - will let you know otherwise)

Have 4 more tickets in the endzone. Not sure if they will be sold in 2's or all 4 together but can find out if anyone interested. Let me know on here or in a PM.