hurley @ honaker

litltiger

I for one thought Hurley looked pretty good last night.Looked good in the spread offence,Berglowe a ball runner,man he can fly,twist,turns,hard to bring down.ran for 224 on a good defence.HOpefully he will be in collegeball somewhere next year,fun to watch.Good QB in cooper,runs around and spreads the field.Waynick is agood target to go to.drops very little balls thrown his way.VERy impressed with this team.Very little D on both teams last night.Stats close.Should be a good game between HAysi and Hurley if Tester keeps them in the spread.

I for one thought Hurley looked pretty good last night.Looked good in the spread offence,Berglowe a ball runner,man he can fly,twist,turns,hard to bring down.ran for 224 on a good defence.HOpefully he will be in collegeball somewhere next year,fun to watch.Good QB in cooper,runs around and spreads the field.Waynick is agood target to go to.drops very little balls thrown his way.VERy impressed with this team.Very little D on both teams last night.Stats close.Should be a good game between HAysi and Hurley if Tester keeps them in the spread.

If honaker does not get the onside kick the game might have came down to the wire.....

If honaker does not get the onside kick the game might have came down to the wire.....

Your right there dogtalk,kind of hated to see hubbard onside kick leading 35-14.But Honaker could not stop them in the second halve.Both teams scored 21 in second halve.Another thing i noticed hurley would come to the line ,look at honakers d,look to the sideline and then get the play from TEster.They never huddled at all last night ,i wonder if this was new or they havent all year,HOw about it MDOTSON lets have some insight there!

Hurley showed some get up and go. I listend to it on the Radio and it seemed to me if we had a stop or two we would have won.. Honaker must have a darn good offense.

I'm proud of you Hurley guy's for taking it to them I wish I could have been there because I sure didn't get no feeling by lisenting that there was any quit you played 4 quarters. Way to go.