Two things of note from the VT-Miami game...

GMan

#1- The wife and I followed this guy out of the stadium on the way back to the parking lot after the game...many people thought he was a "real" player...although, I'm pretty sure he thought he was a "playa"...

P1010043.JPG

#2- The chick behind us pissed her pants while jumping up and down to "Enter Sandman" before the last play of the game. I wanted to take a picture but the wife thought it would be too obvious if I turned around and snapped a shot of the chick's crotch...

Hey now. EVERY VT fan has pissed on themselves while jumping to Sandman.

No? Just me?

I thought it was required. There are too few johns in the tailgate lots and too long of lines in the stadium. Best place to go is in your pants.

GMan. Do you think you can make that picture a little bigger? I'm having a hard time seeing it on my laptop.

Sorry about that...it wasn't my picture. Someone else on another board had taken a picture of the guy in the stands. Wife and I got behind him just as we passed the Section 1 ramp as we were leaving the stadium. Followed him all the way around the north endzone but lost him in the crowd as we got to Lot 1. It was ridiculous seeing all the VT fans who thought he was a real player...I just shook my head and laughed at them as much as I did this guy...

Guest StoneyCalhoun

I almost peed my pants from the guy - not Enter Sandman.

We park in the Prices Fork/Tom's Creek corner church because the lines are much shorter for bathrooms and it is cheap. He was there.

Here was how it went down.

- First I see him get out of the car, jersey on. No big deal.

- My GF sees that he is wearing football pants. I go to check it out.

- On the way, he pulls out a helmet and gloves. Gloves, really I ask?

- I finally see the pants - There are pads in them. WTF?

- He takes off the jersey and then puts on shoulder pads.

My next thought was I can't believe he doesn't have cleats lol.

At this point I am dying in laughter. He proceeded to take hundreds of pictures (I am not kidding, many of which were with VT fans making fun of him). Then had a picture session with his woman/wife/gf which made it 100x better. I wish I had taken pics of the poses but my BB was dead. Some of my friends got a few, I will try and get a hold of them.

Didn't see him after the game - I went to ChuChos for some 69 cent beers - (left because they had hockey and soccer on and wouldn't change the channel)

He was gone when we got back. Unfortunately.

I almost peed my pants from the guy - not Enter Sandman.

We park in the Prices Fork/Tom's Creek corner church because the lines are much shorter for bathrooms and it is cheap. He was there.

Here was how it went down.

- First I see him get out of the car, jersey on. No big deal.

- My GF sees that he is wearing football pants. I go to check it out.

- On the way, he pulls out a helmet and gloves. Gloves, really I ask?

- I finally see the pants - There are pads in them. WTF?

- He takes off the jersey and then puts on shoulder pads.

My next thought was I can't believe he doesn't have cleats lol.

At this point I am dying in laughter. He proceeded to take hundreds of pictures (I am not kidding, many of which were with VT fans making fun of him). Then had a picture session with his woman/wife/gf which made it 100x better. I wish I had taken pics of the poses but my BB was dead. Some of my friends got a few, I will try and get a hold of them.

Didn't see him after the game - I went to ChuChos for some 69 cent beers - (left because they had hockey and soccer on and wouldn't change the channel)

He was gone when we got back. Unfortunately.

He had cleats on too...orange and green ones...

Guest StoneyCalhoun
He had cleats on too...orange and green ones...

I think they were tennis shoes, but looked like cleats. They were green and orange old Nike tailwinds. But I could be wrong.