Tigers@Rebels

redtiger

Haysi is comming off an easy win(sorry TV), one in which the team really never got into the game(that kills me). Hurley is comming out of a game in which they played it closer than just about anyone outside of Northern Buchannon County thought they could.

Haysi is a team that is continuing to grow; the Oline took a step back last week while the Backs continued to roll. Owens has really suprised alot of people(including me) w/ his play at QB and Blair has continued to be a great player(explosive plays and tough yards) for Haysi, regardless of what position he lines up at). The defense has played well but did give up some big plays against TW and TV.

Hurley has big play ability and 2 players that would start on ANY team in the region and a QB that would start on almost every team. (thats about all I know about Hurley)

Ive got,

Haysi 35 - Hurley 28. I think it will be an absolute shotout at The Cliff

It should be a dandy! and I wont argue in any way w/ the score, it really could go either way.

Haysi has a pretty balanced attack that can hit in alot of different ways. It will be a tall order for Hurleys Defense.

Hurley has some incredible skill players, it will be all Haysi's Defense can do to slow them down.

Something that will be really interesting is Haysi has been running a 5-3 defense all season. Now obviously if Hurley runs a 4 wide Spread set Haysi will send someone out with them. So will the Tigers run a 5-1 or move to a 4-2 look? Im thinking they will stay w/ a 5-1 and bring the heat all night!

Thats a match up no one is really talking about.

Something that will be really interesting is Haysi has been running a 5-3 defense all season. Now obviously if Hurley runs a 4 wide Spread set Haysi will send someone out with them. So will the Tigers run a 5-1 or move to a 4-2 look? Im thinking they will stay w/ a 5-1 and bring the heat all night!

Thats a match up no one is really talking about.

Maybe a couple of Hurley's lineman got on here last week and saw how I was talking down about them and decided to prove me wrong, and needless to say I'm glad they did. If they play the same way it will be a barn burner. I can't wait. Hey redtiger, will I see you there?

I say Haysi comes out in 4-wide and tries to see which one of Hurleys DBs cant cover. Then from there who knows. I do know there is a play in the playbook called "Hurley Pass", maybe we will see that one lol

I say Haysi comes out in 4-wide and tries to see which one of Hurleys DBs cant cover. Then from there who knows. I do know there is a play in the playbook called "Hurley Pass", maybe we will see that one lol

I know which one it is but I hope he doesn't. LOL Hopefully Hurley can withstand the initial surge and trade punches with Haysi but if they fall behind early.... well u know!

with colley ye just never kno.he just does so much off the wall stuff ,you just cant coach against him without scratching your head.

If you notice, the play is the same just a different formation look. The kids take a look at 4-wide and think, damn it's Monday Night Football but it really still just a dive, just the same as if it was in a tight formation.

the official prediction from the brawler hurley 35 haysi 29

bergelowe runs for 280 with 3 tds

waynick goes pick 6 with 2-3 total picks

waynick catches one with 90 or so yards

haysi gets all but one from the air in which blair scores one on the ground and god could only guess what colleys got for a 2pt conversion

with colley ye just never kno.he just does so much off the wall stuff ,you just cant coach against him without scratching your head.

The sad thing is ive been watching/playing for Haysi for so long, I can just about guess what Coach is gonna do on the next play. Its kinda scary lol But as far as guessing what he is gonna open up with, well he may not know that until the game starts.

Where is this amazing spot? Because I always get blocked in!

If u get there early like you say you are going to then park in front of the school as close to the tennis courts as you can. I like to park next to the road beside the Hurley High sign out front.

Looks like they should have ran that last year......lol......

Hurley pass hasnt been ran in some years and may never be ran again, you have to have the right players for it.

Hurley was abetter team than Haysi last season and it showed on the score board. That team last season was focused and drived while Haysi wasnt, that imo was the difference between the two teams

Haysi is sounding to be much improved all around from last year but Hurley is still not to shabby themselves, I tend to think this will be a close one until the 4th Q, but I feel like Colley finds a way to win by at least 2 TD's.

I have to kind of pull for Hurley in this one from the disctrict standings standpoint (which means nothin but a trophy and a big head) ....

Haysi is a completly different team, just more solid all around. You would think starting 4 new Olinemen would be a terrible transition but it really hasnt. They have had their growing pains but overall have preformed pretty well. They have also had several WRs step up and play really well. Not to mention the early season QB switch, which has worked out wonderfully for the team and all players involved.

Haysi is a completly different team, just more solid all around. You would think starting 4 new Olinemen would be a terrible transition but it really hasnt. They have had their growing pains but overall have preformed pretty well. They have also had several WRs step up and play really well. Not to mention the early season QB switch, which has worked out wonderfully for the team and all players involved.

Hurley had to replace the entire line this year. There might have been 3 starters that didn't graduate on the ENTIRE team.