Red vs Orange

redtiger

Youre as much of an idiot as linemen strong.

Bad calls happen everywhere. Haysi has been the victim of pleanty of bad calls at home, it happens.

Not when they play Honaker.

Were you at the game last year. The calls were so bad that those refs are not allowed to ref at Honaker again, no matter who Honaker is playing. Refs make bad calls all the time in the fans eyes but when Honaker plays Haysi they make it pretty obvious that its not a missed call its a call for one side. This is true for the past 4 years I know. Don't matter much, because you can't change the refs call. I just hope they call a fair game and let the boys play. When Honaker wins, you will be saying that the refs made the wrong calls. Grundy got beat and even Lance said the refs bad calls turned the game. When Honaker played Battle, the refs obvious bad calls and spots turned the game. Refs should only call what they see and spot the ball where they see it.

I didnt go to the game last season so I cant speak on that one. But other than that I have seen every game since '99. '02 @ Honaker, Honaker held Haysis Dline EVERY SINGLE PLAY, not just inside on the chest pads but outside and around the legs and if im not mistaken a total of 0 holding calls were made. Complete bs but I dont think the refs were bias they just sucked.

There are some very knowledgeable Honaker fans on here and if the calls were so terrible and Honaker was being robbed like you say then I think we would have heard about it before now.

I would say if anything the refs just dont throw that many flags when Red and Orange play, they just let the boys play.

Honaker 20

Haysi 8

If Honaker's momentum continues from the 2nd. half against Grundy they (Honaker) may win by more. I figure Honaker will be flying a little lower and Haysi will be "pinning their ears" back, so I figure it will be close.

game went about same as grundy game as far as momentum.playing 4 qtrs is a problem for honaker goin into playoffs.congrads on the bdd title

Game of the season in the BDD

Honaker @ Haysi

If Haysi wins they share the BDD title if they lose its all Honakers.

Honaker seems to be a typical Honaker team; tough running team that plays good defense.

Haysi is a typical Haysi team; runs the ball well and throws it all over the place.

Haysi has played good on offense most of the season(made too many mistakes against Hurley). Reds defense has played well against power running teams.

The game being at Haysi helps alot. I say Haysi mans up and pulls out a close one.

Haysi 27 Honaker 21

i thought haysi played a good ball game and really was beat by depth.they were wore down by the second half is my opinion.also i dont know who the 22 was for haysi but he was a class act in sportsmanship on the football field.

#22 is Derrick Blair, he is a fine young man.

It was a good game, Haysi lacks size and imo that was the difference. Red was just unable to hold their gaps on D and lacked a power running game on O

After Haysi jumped out to a 18-7 lead I thought it was gonna be a 45-44 kinda game but Haysi just couldnt keep it up.

Good luck to Honaker in the playoffs(unless the Tigers play again) and congratulations on another BDD Title

Edited by redtiger