Graham upset

ghs_17

I love how when Graham is getting beat everyone jumps on here and does nothing but talk trash. Yet here they finally pull off a huge upset in a game that they were 2 TD underdogs and if they had lost then they were out of the playoff picture. All i'm saying is it would be nice to see people giving more credit when it is do and after last night it is definatly do. They held a Fort team to 7 points, and yes the weather played a factor but that is still a team that put 40 on the all mighty Grayson just a week ago.

I love how when Graham is getting beat everyone jumps on here and does nothing but talk trash. Yet here they finally pull off a huge upset in a game that they were 2 TD underdogs and if they had lost then they were out of the playoff picture. All i'm saying is it would be nice to see people giving more credit when it is do and after last night it is definatly do. They held a Fort team to 7 points, and yes the weather played a factor but that is still a team that put 40 on the all mighty Grayson just a week ago.

I'm pretty sure everyone on here has been quite congratulatory of Graham. It was a huge win, no doubt. And well deserved after what that program has went through since the passing of Carlock. I don't know where you've seen or heard the negative criticism, but I haven't seen it on here.

If you would READ some other posts, you would see people giving Graham credit for the big win last night.

http://www.swvasports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22164

http://www.swvasports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22160&page=3

POST CLOSED...