Ryan4VTs Wrasslin' Rodeo

I know there have to be several people on here that love Professional Wrestling just like I do. So I wanted to start a thread for us wrestling "marks" to talk and share our feeling on WWE, TNA, ROH, DGUSA, etc.... Whatever it may be.

So I'll start. The Suvivor Series PPV was pretty decent I thought. The crowd was real hot all night. And the only real problem I had with the booking is I thought you had the perfect chance to turn Cena heel. He is getting boo'd far more heavily than he is cheered. Now is the time!!!

Guest The Variable
I know there have to be several people on here that love Professional Wrestling just like I do. So I wanted to start a thread for us wrestling "marks" to talk and share our feeling on WWE, TNA, ROH, DGUSA, etc.... Whatever it may be.

So I'll start. The Suvivor Series PPV was pretty decent I thought. The crowd was real hot all night. And the only real problem I had with the booking is I thought you had the perfect chance to turn Cena heel. He is getting boo'd far more heavily than he is cheered. Now is the time!!!

My uncle used to be big in the local scene. He was Mick Foleys manager back when he was cactus jack and had a public access show in Richmond with his buddy Tommy "The Punisher" Rose.

I will watch wrestling when nothing else is on. Ill never do PPV though. RAW gets in the way of MNF so thats always a wash during football season. I like Cena except that he wears dogtags and I am pretty sure he was never in the military.