A Song About Our Goverment

Rhschamps04

• 2 weeks later...
Just heard this song from charlie daniels and i think it fits our current goverment situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fueLOlHO8I

Unfortunately for folks who choose to get torqued about politics, there is an obvious fact that is all to often overlooked. We (the collective "we") have precisely the government that we have demanded.

Guest The Variable
Unfortunately for folks who choose to get torqued about politics, there is an obvious fact that is all to often overlooked. We (the collective "we") have precisely the government that we have demanded.

I disagree just a bit. We have the government that we have allowed. Considering that 1 person out of 5 approves of congress and close to 1 out of 3 people approve of our president, I think the fact that we seemingly cannot do squat to hold politicians accountable or look to non career politicians to replace them is part of our own selfishness or laziness.

I disagree just a bit. We have the government that we have allowed. Considering that 1 person out of 5 approves of congress and close to 1 out of 3 people approve of our president, I think the fact that we seemingly cannot do squat to hold politicians accountable or look to non career politicians to replace them is part of our own selfishness or laziness.

I stand corrected. Excellent points.

Absolutely this!