hurley vs logan

countryboy

i listened to a little on the radio, i don't know what the final score was, i know logan won by double digits, can anyone from hurley give any details on this game and how good logan was or did hurley play bad?

Logan started this one off by jumping out to a 16-2 lead. Hurley would come back and cut it to as little as 6 on two separate occasions. However Logan would pull away late and get the win 75-58.

Hurley played alright till they got tired there full court man to man wore Hurley down they cut I'n to 3 I'n the second then Logan went on a big run. They shot lights out from 3 . Hurley needed this game win or lose it helped them out.

Logan is very good and very deep.Their third 5 would beat most teams Hurley will play.Hurley cut the lead to 3 at 41 to 38 then Logan went on another big run.They shoot the ball very well behind the arc.Hurley came back and beat Mingo Central today,not sure about the score.

Guest rebel85

i think hurley played well considering they did play a verg good AAA school with some nice state champinonship banners theirselves hanging everywhere, logan has alot of talent, they have one recruit from ny, and several from other places other than logan,